Saturday, February 03, 2007

30 Day's Notice!!!--Feb. 3, 2007

Well, we did it! We actually gave our 30-days notice on the rental. It is exciting and scarey at the same time. This means I only have about 3 weeks to pack and get ready to move from the rental and clean the new house. Then I will need to get the cleaners in to clean the rental. I am so glad that was part of our contract because I know we wouldn't have had someone come in and clean the rental house otherwise.

Tim has most of the kitchen done and we cleaned it up somewhat, but I am waiting until he finishes painting one more wall before I completely clean it. I did repack all the Christmas stuff and move them over here today, but am starting to work on the garage and all its treasures this week. My m-i-l came over last Sunday and helped clean out my whole island and it looks so much better so I added another picture of it as well as Jenna and Tara's room (the green one) and Sammy and Alyssa's (Tim has just started painting it blue). He does beautiful work and is an artistic perfectionist, but sometimes I get a little impatient because I am not of the artistic bent that he is.

Jenna and Tara's Garden Green Room

Sammy and Alyssa's room...a little dark, but I will get a better picture when he is done

The kitchen pictures

3 comments:

Romany said...

How exciting! I've never lived in a new house. Most have been 50-150 years old. It must be nice to know everything is just the way you want it!

Dorothy

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

WooHOO - entering the final phase.

I love the black and white photo....

Looking forward to your pictures.

all in the family said...

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL! I love my kitchen but I also love yours!