Saturday, September 22, 2007

Trip to San Francisco

Tim and I decided that we needed to try and do a few special family things before he left for his deployment and one of those was a trip to San Francisco. Tim and I were going to a preseason 49er game and wanted to visit his grandmother with the girls as well.



We spent one day at the aquarium in San Francisco and got to see a bunch of great fish and other aquatic animals. The girls especially loved the penguins.


Tim and I went to the game that evening and met all our tailgating buddies for the first tailgate of the year. We had a great time!

The next day we went to the Jelly Belly factory on the way home. It was really fun to see how they make their candies and to get to taste them. They also have a lot of flavors of Jelly Bellies that you can't find easily other places. Of course we had to buys some of them!


It was just a weekend trip, but it always fun to be able to spend time as a family together.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I remember going to this zoo when I was little! (But the penguin exhibit was yukky back then.)

And while I've never been to the JB factory, we went to Sacramento in 4th grade and saw the jar of JBs on Gov. Reagan's desk!

Cynthia said...

FUN TRIP! We're trying to decide between going to FL again this year or going out to CA instead. If we make our way to CA we'll stop in for a visit!

The boys would LOVE going to the Jelly Bean factory!