Friday, January 30, 2009

Cleaning, Organizing and Purging

Lately, I have let go of a lot of activites in order to spend more time on my house and family.  One of the first things up is cleaning and organizing all the rooms in the house.  We started with the girls' rooms.  Sammy had cleaned Alyssa's stuff out of her room when she left, but it still needed some work and I had to move Tara into her bedroom.  Obviously she was a lot of help.....
Then Duncan came up to help as well.....
We did finish both girls' rooms and now we are on to the next area...the girls' bathroom!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I think I need to give up a few activities as well. For a long time I was doing pretty well, but now things have crept back in again.... seasonal, but still adding a lot of extra time/work during these couple of seasons.

what types of things did you give up?