Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old Pictures

I got my first digital camera when Tara was about six months old so I have a TON of digital pictures of her.  I was not nearly as good at taking pictures with my film camera....you know, taking it in to be developed, picking the pictures up, not even getting many good pictures.  I do much better with digital.

The few pictures I do have of the girls are mostly taken by my Mother in Law as she takes pictures of absolutely EVERYTHING!!!  I did take some, though.  The girls found these the other day and uploaded them to their Facebook.  I thought they were so cute.  Of course, Tara was not born yet as she is the "bonus baby" and is eight years younger than Sammy.
Camping at Mt. Rose
Another year of camping
A Christmas picture one year...I am not sure why it is so yellowed, but I must have a better one somewhere around

2 comments:

Romany said...

Wow! Your girls looked so alike!

Cynthia said...

Digital has definitely created a nightmare for me since I take SO MANY more pictures now than I ever did with film....