Wednesday, May 16, 2007

49er Charity Basketball Game

As I said in the last post, Sammy's birthday was the same day as our annual Charity 49er Basketball game with the fire department. Tim started this 14 years ago and has been organizing it ever since. This year the whole family was involved. It was held at the girls' high school and Jenna marched in the color guard and Alyssa and Tara sang the national anthem.

Jenna is the second one from the front
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All the pictures of Alyssa and Sammy singing were from the back, so we got this one from the front
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's the guys before the game actually started
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the game, everyone came to the house for pizza (in the pizza oven, of course), ribs and chicken. It was just what we had planned this house for...fellowship and sharing. Because I was busy cooking and hosting, I had Sammy and Amanda take pictures for me. Of course, the majority turned out too blurry to post. Oh well. We had an awesome time.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So now I understand the firetruck icon (LOL)! Cute.

Romany said...

How wonderful that you promised God you would use this house this way and are actually doing that! I need to do it more!

Dorothy