Mother's Day was a quiet affair this year. Tim and I were exhausted from the charity game and my m-i-l was out of town. There was a miscommunication between my mom and I and so we didn't end up getting together until Monday (she went to lunch with us for Sammy's birthday).
We just kind of lazed around all day. Alyssa got me a new iPod case and the other girls got me a candle holder and some lavender lemon tea lights for my bathroom. Tim got me the sound system that will coordinate our sound through the whole house. We will be able to listen to music about everywhere and, I think, we will be able to listen to different things in different rooms at the same time. The system is not in yet, but I am hoping soon.
1 comment:
My kids bought me an iPod for Mother's Day. I've been contemplating taking it back, though. I'm sure I would like being able to put all of these CDs away after ripping them and storing on the iPod. And, I REALLY like being able to purchase just the songs you want from iTunes instead of purchasing entire CDs when you really only want a few of the songs. Anyway, I may take it back and wait until fall when I have a better idea of how our year is going to turn out... but now maybe I'm talking myself into keeping it... we'll see.
The sound system in your house sounds GREAT! Our house is too old to do something like that, but if we ever built a new one a sound system and lights with atmoshpere settings that automtically change at different times of the day are two things I'd LOVE to have.
Post a Comment