Thursday, December 28, 2006

After Christmas...Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday was kind of a quiet day. We cleaned up some and hung out. Alyssa and Sammy went to the movies (Jenna wasn't feeling well) to see "Night at the Museum" with another family and I worked some on getting my CEUs done for my Speech Therapy license. I only got 3 done and needed 15 total. That night Sammy had a friend spend the night and we just relaxed.

Wednesday I knew I needed to finish my CEUs so I got busy!!! I downloaded 12 more hours worth of coursework throughout the day and took tests on 6 of them and passed. I need to take the tests on the other 6 on Thursday morning so I can get the paperwork mailed in. My house is still looking disastrous so I will try and get it really cleaned Thursday after catching up with blogs and taking the tests for the other 6 hours of coursework. The girls all worked on making a movie with Sammy's friend. They took our video camera and were doing all kinds of scenes inside the house and out. I don't even know if I want to look in their rooms!


Tara making a naughty and nice list (she got it from the movie Elf)--guess she doesn't realize we have another whole year until Christmas

No comments: