Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Car Update, etc. --March 6, 2007

Well, we got a call back from the mechanic and the reason we were leaking oil in the Excursion is because the oil filter was cracked. This is so great because they will just change the oil and filter and it should be fine (not too expensive either). The other problem we were having (starting it and it would stall) is also an easy fix and we can pick our car up tomorrow. This is great news because we will still be able to afford our "secret vacation" next week. Although, sadly, the older girls have all found out where we were going because the computer is in the main room and I needed to make reservations yesterday and they saw me. Tara doesn't know yet, though, so it will be a surprise to her.

Nothing else exciting really. We started some school...I am trying to plug in assignments for the rest of the school year so they are helping to determine exactly where they were in their assignments.

The older girls went to Bible Study last night and Sammy and I watched American Idol. I was a little disappointed last night at all the performances and am hoping tonight will be better with the girls.

No comments: